- Legal Marketing Systems, Ltd. (hereinafter LMS) offers marketing, document preparation, case tracking and management and branding services to licensed lawyers and law firms in various states of the United States and various provinces of Canada. LMS offers no services to members of the public seeking divorce or any family law-related service.
- All such lawyers or law firms that subscribe to any such service offered by LMS (hereinafter “Online Divorce Lawyer(s)”) are independently owned and operated law firms and/or law practices within their respective states or provinces and are themselves offering legal service to members of the public under all applicable state or provincial laws, regulations, practices, policies and/or under all applicable state or provincial Bar Association rules and ethics rulings as they may exist from time to time. LMS has no control over, nor does it seek to have or exercise any control over, any aspect of the fees, practices or services determined by, offered to you by or provided to you by any Online Divorce Lawyer. All such fees, practices or services are created, offered and administered at the sole discretion of the Online Divorce Lawyer.
- If you retain any Online Divorce Lawyer, such retention does not create, expressly or impliedly, any contract of employment or contract for services between you and LMS. Nor does said retention by you of any Online Divorce Lawyer create, expressly or impliedly, any agency or any other relationship that creates any rights or duties between you and LMS.
- LMS has no control over, and is not responsible for, any service provided to you by any Online Divorce Lawyer or for any decision made by you and/or an Online Divorce Lawyer on your behalf or for any action taken by you and/or an Online Divorce Lawyer on your behalf in the conduct of your case or for any consequence, foreseeable or otherwise, of any such decision or action.
- LMS does not represent that the retention by you of any Online Divorce Lawyer will result in a certain outcome in your case or in a better outcome in your case than if you had not retained an Online Divorce Lawyer.
- This website and all related or derivative websites and all information contained in any such website are, and should be considered by you as, advertisements for the services offered directly to you by any Online Divorce Lawyer.
- The hiring of any lawyer is an important personal decision that can affect your future economic and legal rights and interests. You should not hire a lawyer based solely or primarily on advertisements.